Author Simon Sinek said, “Complaining begets more complaining. Anger begets more anger. And optimism begets more optimism.”
8 Famous Quotes to Help You Embrace Fear and Achieve Success…
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
- "There are only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is." – Albert Einstein
- "Do not look for approval except for the consciousness of doing your best." – Andrew Carnegie
- "The true measure of a person is how they treat someone who can do him absolutely no good." – Samuel Johnson
- "You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you are going because you might not get there." – Yogi Berra
- “Expect more than others think possible.” – Howard Schultz
- "If people aren't calling you crazy, you aren't thinking big enough." – Richard Branson
- “Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
The key takeaway is to push yourself through fear and uncertainty and place your best foot forward no matter what happens.
Click here to read the full article written by Anthony Scaramucci, Managing Partner at SkyBridge Capital.