I know what you’re thinking – you do your best work at night. Not so fast!
According to Inc. Magazine, morning people have been found to be more proactive and more productive.
5 Things Super Successful People Do Before 8AM…
- Exercise. If you want to live a long, healthy, happy life, there is no substitute for regular exercise. The best time to exercise is first thing in the morning. People who put off exercising until later in the day, until after work, almost invariably find a way out of it.
- Map Out Your Day. Maximize your potential by mapping out your day before it consumes you. Don’t forget to map out your goals, priorities and to dos.
- Eat a Healthy Breakfast. Nutrition is a four letter word: F. U. E. L. Apples, Bananas, Citrus Fruits and High Fiber Cereals (oatmeal) are terrific ways to start the day and will give you energy, satisfy your appetite, and set the stage for smart decisions all day long.
- Visualization. The morning is the perfect time to spend some quiet time inside your mind meditating or visualizing. Even just a minute of visualization and positive thinking can help improve your mood and outlook on your work load for the day.
- Make Your Day Top Heavy. Complete the least desirable task on your list first and get it out of the way. The morning is when you are (generally) well rested and your energy level is up making you more equipped to handle the difficult and sometimes dreadful projects. The rest of the day will be a breeze.
Love it or hate it, utilizing the morning hours before work may be the key to a successful and healthy lifestyle.
Click here to read the full article by Jennifer Cohen.