"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." That's the way Jack Dempsey put it.
The great tennis player Billie Jean King said, "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
You want to be a champion...
- Seek to Understand. Champions do not take their products and services on the road without first seeking to understand their market.
- Are Bulldogs. Champions do not give up.
- Follow Through. Champions always deliver what they say, when they say.
- Know Their Priorities. Champions, through practice and dedication, develop an ability to look at their list of tasks and set priorities.
- Know Their Attitude Makes All The Difference. Champions are positive individuals and refuse to let the world get them down.
There you have it. Now you know what it takes to be a champion.